Hey, myself. Don't you know that your soul is beautiful? You have lost your confidence cause you feel like a failure after you speak justice and helping others. You've lost almost everything you had. You're so innocent and pure. I can never leave you to remember your sincerity. But, I was just an antipole of my words.
Do you hate me?
I wish that you still love me although I've tough to you. I just want you to know that I am not rude. I am no cruel either. This is the way I've been taught for decades. I am the same, as clueless as you.
Do you feel heartbroken?
I am the one who should hug you, but I am lost in the darkness. The sadness drowns me away. I am sorry to push you up and not understanding. I thought that you should be ignored, since I don't feel like I belong to you.
Do you feel lonely?
I should've known that you miss me and ask me for help. I should've known that I am lost without you.
I am sorry for everything. Starting all over again?



0 comments:
Post a Comment