Saturday, January 2, 2021

Haven't I Done Enough?

Do you ever feel like you've never done enough?

It haunts me all the time

When I think I am good enough

I do my best I can

I give all I have

I sacrifice my precious time to build a nice place

But, seeing the reaction

Suddenly, my under-head voice tells me I have never done enough

In listening to the valuable advice

And understanding others' feelings


I think pursuing my dreams will give me the serenity

I think focusing on my own path will take me to the best part of my life

I think doing my best what I'm best at will make me the best version of me

But, it seems not enough


You know, so many times I doubted myself

Whether I'm just ignorant and selfish or this is just my limit

Would it be better if I was just taking it as routines?

Giving my maximum but not my best

Dividing my attention into some priorities rather than an ultimate priority


Once again it haunts me

Haven't I done enough?

Am I ignorant?

Or is it just me that not capable at all?


What do I do?



~Considering it as my first writing in 2021 for the first day of January. I took the 30 hari bercerita challenge.

Share:

0 comments: