It's
been so long I didn't write in my blog/diary, not even once take a good photo
of me while going out somewhere and upload it on Instagram. Didn't make any
random scratch in the corner of notebook cause we didn't really use paper in
2019, well...thanks to the technology. And I forget when was the last time I
used colors to have fun in a canvas (?) Not really a canvas, just a piece of
paper with some colors but it's okay I enjoy this kind of stress-relieving art.
Now, I can't even do a full round of jogging and choose to take an easy exercise, walking for 2-3 km/week. Idk how/why I’m starting to feel pain in my knee recently. 25++++ is really something I guess. I'm not surprised by myself when I’m no longer me who always try to make everything fixed or make everyone feels happy. Well, I do have courage over many things, but, now I know that it's not like everything can be changed or fixed. It's just how they should be.
The good thing that I’ve changed is I become more responsible for my time & energy and surprisingly, I would feel so annoyed when people are not on time. I may become that annoying person in the past, I’m sorry for everyone for not being a punctual person back then.️ I can no longer easily cry when I get intimidated or touched with various emotion. Does adult life make us less expressive and sensitive? Like, you say what you wanna say and I hear what I wanna hear, I don't give a ffff LOL JK
The thing is everything has changed and sometimes we remember, sometimes we forget about our own self. We are now and we were back then maybe so different but we are actually some one. Some in one (?) I just miss how I used to make a mellow-dramatical poem with powerful words. I miss using colored pen to make some random bouquet of flowers pict. I just wanna walk around under the trees and breathing the fresh air in a good weather as I used to be :'
But, life is not bad nor too good to be true. It is just how it should be. Mistakes may happen, but lessons learned for everyone who grows up. I think it's okay to feel nostalgic.




0 comments:
Post a Comment